The Challenge: Create 30 new characters in 30 days- one for every day of the month of November.
Why: Because the world needs new characters.
When: Starting November 1st, 2011.
Where: Right here on at 30Characters.com.
How to Register:
REGISTRATION for the 2011 #30Characters Challenge is now closed!
But…But…But…I REALLY still want to participate!
Then Read Below.
Need More Info: Check out the site FAQ!
Stay Connected and Spread the Word: Follow the hashtag #30characters on Twitter for the latest information on the 30 Characters Challenge!
- Follow the hashtag #30characters on Twitter for the latest information on the 30 Characters Challenge!
- Like the 30 Characters Challenge Facebook page!
- Keep an eye on your inbox for weekly 30 Characters Challenge updates!
- Grab one or more of the approved 30 Characters Challenge Banners, and post on your website. Or better yet, create your own!
Have questions about the challenge? Be sure to read our FAQ, for everything you could possibly want to know about #30Characters.
Too late to sign up for this year’s #30Characters Challenge?
Registration closed at 11:59 pm on October 30, 2011 for this year’s challenge. To make sure you don’t miss out on the fun next year, be sure to sign up on the 30 Characters mailing list below.
BUT…I STILL REALLY WANT TO DO IT THIS YEAR!!! PLEASE!!!
If you’re still itching to do #30characters this year, you still can!
- Post your character on your own blog, Deviant Art, or Facebook page.
- Head over to the #30Characters Facebook page and LIKE us.
- Then post links to your #30Characters entries on the Wall for everyone to see.
- Only participants who registered before close will be able to post on this site, however, that certainly doesn’t stop you from taking the challenge.